DIFF 2019 lasting from June 1 till July 6 in the central city of Da Nang is expected to attract a lot of domestic and international tourists. Viettel tripled its band to ensure best services for customers during the DIFF 2019. Viettel predicts that during this year’s festival, the demand for internet connections, including 3G and 4G, at fireworks display spots will be doubled in comparison with that in 2018. Especially, the use of 4G service to watch and upload photos, videos and live-stream events will increase by more than 2.5 times. Since early this May, Viettel has deployed four more mobile transmitter vehicles, installed ten wifi routers and hundreds of small data transmission devices. Attentively, Viettel’s branch in Da Nang has been exploiting many 4G transmitting stations with 2100MHz band to increase the speed of 4G network connection. Ha Minh Tuan, Deputy Director-General of Viettel Networks, emphasized that ensuring the quality of network connections and services during DIFF 2019 is Viettel’s responsibility. Viettel commits to bringing best experiences to its customers during the festival. At DIFF 2019, Viettel will apply Viettel SON (Self Optimization Network) using big data analytics for the first time to automatically optimize its network quality…. Read full this story
- Pioneer Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs): Slowed Health Spending, Improved Quality and More Drop Outs?
- Self-help centers could better serve consumers by helping them find lawyers, survey indicates
- House Republicans to Release ACA Alternative; CMS Issues Proposed Rule to Improve Quality of Care
- SpaceX rocket explosion deals a blow to expanding internet connectivity in Sub Saharan Africa
- What privacy threats do consumers face by using internet-connected devices?
- Leaning in to Help: Program Helps Nonprofits Better Serve Immigrant Children
- NALSA Initiates ‘Connecting To Serve’ Project On Nov 9
- EPA Recommends New Recreational Water Quality Criteria to Better Protect Public Health
- Nursing Homes Should Improve Quality of Care to Residents
- Initiative to Improve Quality After Discharge: New Caregivers’ Laws
Viettel improves quality of internet connection to better serve DIFF 2019 have 308 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.