Egypt is the largest economy in North Africa and the second in Africa, while Vietnam is the biggest exporter of black pepper and cashew nut in the world. The Southeast Asian country also ranks second globally in exporting rice and coffee.
According to the Ministry of Industry and Trade, Egypt has been Vietnam’s second biggest export market in Africa, after South Africa, in recent years.
The ministry plans to organise a workshop on logistics investment and trade promotion in Egypt’s Alexandria city, and hold working sessions with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Cairo as well as some major Egyptian businesses and associations.
This will be a great opportunity for Vietnamese enterprises to seek partners and expand cooperation opportunities with Egyptian partners, the ministry said./.
- Domestic businesses invest in 34 overseas projects in 4 months
- Nghe An becomes ideal integrated investment hub
- Russia’s GAZ plans to produce trucks in Vietnam to tap FTA
- Vietnam – investment destination for many French businesses
- Huge potential for Vietnam-Philippines trade and investment
- Sumsung asked to expand investment in Vietnam
- Vietnam, Angola boost trade and investment links
- Conference looks at Vietnam’s 20-year APEC membership
- Vietnam ready to facilitate US enterprises' operations
- Unlocking Vietnam’s digital future