The match between Vietnam and Thailand once again ends in a goalless draw after some questionable calls by the Omani referee in the first half. They had the same result in the first leg in September.
Vietnam remain top of Group G with 11 points, followed by Malaysia, Thailand, the UAE and Indonesia.
Hong Duy is hesitant to make a cross and the scoring chance has been passed.
Anh Duc is shown a yellow after a duel with a Thai player.
Substitution: Nguyen Anh Duc is brought in in what could be the final match of his international career.
Vietnam’s keeper makes another save to stop Songkrasin’s shot from outside the area.
Van Lam punches away two consecutive corners from Thailand.
Van Hau lies down to clear a close tap-in from Thailand.
Van Lam makes another brilliant save, punching the ball out of the box.
Trong Hoang’s cross does not find Tien Dung, who makes a surprising appearance in Thailand’s box.
Hong Duy gives the ball away easily in a Vietnam’s counter.
Vietnam and Thailand had a nil-nil draw in the first leg of their World Cup qualifiers in Bangkok in September.
Vietnam are currently top of Group G, after they earned a 1-0 victory against 10-man UAE at home and Thailand lost an away match 1-2 to Malaysia last Thursday.
- Black Ops 2 teaser released ahead of tonight’s World Cup qualifier TV spot
- Review | 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil
- The best plays from the Overwatch World Cup Katowice qualifiers
- Davis Cup: Italians arrive for World Group Qualifiers against India
- FIFA Interactive World Cup 2012 kicks off in Australia – register now
- Here's all the groups for the Overwatch World Cup
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil - The Pinnacle of Digital Football?
- Top 32 Countries For The Overwatch World Cup 2017 Confirmed
- According to Overwatch World Cup Rankings China is the Best in the World; United States Third
- Blizzard confirms the top 32 countries with highest skill ratings for the Overwatch World Cup