The draw leaves the Vietnamese national team top of the table with 11 points following three wins and two draws. Elsewhere in Group G, Thailand have fallen to third place with eight points. The drop comes as Malaysia climb to second position with nine points following their 2-0 win over Indonesia. With six matches playing during the World Cup 2022 qualification campaign, Syria have been the standout team and look all but guaranteed to progress to the next stage following their 1-0 win over the Philippines. The Syrian team top Group A with a total of 15 points, followed by China and the Philippines, who are both on eight points. Here are the results of the latest group games: Group A: Maldives – Guam 3-1 Group B Group C Group D Group E Group F Group G Group H
- Vietnam unveils names for World Cup match against Thailand
- FIBA Men’s World Cup: Tokyo Olympic qualifying picture
- What we've learned from the first 10 days of the World Cup
- China edge out South Africa to keep World Cup hopes alive
- Nigeria vs France, World Cup 2019: live score and latest updates
- Women’s World Cup: Netherlands defeats Cameroon and advances
- FIFA unveils official 2022 World Cup emblem
- For China’s ‘Steel Roses,’ World Cup Is Only the Latest Letdown
- Russia's bizarre journey to the Rugby World Cup 2019
- Women's World Cup 2019: How did USWNT get here?
Vietnam maintains first place in Group G of World Cup 2022 qualifiers have 220 words, post on english.vov.vn at November 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.