Korean firm to develop 900-million-USD smart IP in An Giang Leaders of the Mekong Delta province of An Giang on November 26 had a working session with representatives from the industrial park (IP) investment promotion association of the Republic of Korea (RoK) on developing smart IPs in the locality. Accordingly, the two sides will cooperate in building smart IPs to serve garment and textile, and metallurgy industries. At the session, Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Nguyen Thanh Binh handed over a certificate of investment plan for a smart IP project worth nearly 900 million USD to Oh Se-young – a representative of the Korean Smart IP. Oh said that An Giang has favourable conditions for developing smart IPs, especially its human and land resources, adding that the Korean industrial park investment promotion association has called on many Korean firms to invest in the province. The RoK’s smart IPs will use advanced and modern technologies, meeting international standards and Vietnam’s regulations on environmental protection, he stressed. Oh affirmed that with their experience and strengths in techniques and high-quality human resources, Korean enterprises are completely confident to become important and long-term partners of An Giang in its plan to promote textile… Read full this story
- Vietnam’s producers meet difficulties as yuan weakens.
- PM attends Vietnam - Russia Business Forum
- Shoes from China bearing Vietnam origin labels under investigation
- Transport ministry proposes State takeover of Airports Corporation of Vietnam
- Hong Kong remains biggest foreign investor in Vietnam in first half
- Heineken no longer major shareholder of Vietnam’s brewer Sabeco
- Vietnam to import LNG to meet burgeoning electricity demand
- Thailand’s rice subsidy program may affect Vietnam: rice operators
- Promoting low-carbon circular economy in Vietnam with a Swedish perspective
- Vietnam can be a leader in tax reform: Oxfam
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 28 have 289 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 28, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.