Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh greets Slovenian Minister of Economic Development and Technology Zdravko Pocivalsek (Photo: VNA) During the reception, Minh asked Slovenia to urge the European Union (EU) and its members to ratify the EU – Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and EU- Vietnam Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA) at an early date in order to deliver practical benefits to the signatories as a means of further strengthening bilateral trade. The Vietnamese diplomat expressed gratitude to the guest for offering condolences over the death of 39 Vietnamese in the UK, and thanked Slovenia for supporting Vietnam’s bid to become a non-permanent member of the United Nations Security Council for the 2020-2021 term. On this occasion, the two sides consented to intensify all level delegation exchange, to offer favourable conditions for their businesses to cooperate and invest in the fields of their strength and demand, and to closely cooperate and offer mutual support at multilateral forums.
- Nestlé Vietnam hailed as top recruiter in Vietnam
- Wolves tie will prove huge financial boost to Crusaders
- Entrepreneurs Seek To Transform Education In Vietnam
- Vietnam win bronze medal at Asian futsal club championship
- Yahoo Messenger Boosts Social Networking Features
- Toshiba seeking exclusive content to boost tablet sales in developing countries
- Hands on with Acer's Aspire One Netbook
- Holiday Gift Guide 2014: Acer Aspire Switch 10
- Boost Your IQ in 20 Minutes
- 6 Tips to Boost Your Mental Toughness
Vietnam aspires to boost ties with Slovenia have 225 words, post on english.vov.vn at November 9, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.