Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh greets Slovenian Minister of Economic Development and Technology Zdravko Pocivalsek (Photo: VNA) During the reception, Minh asked Slovenia to urge the European Union (EU) and its members to ratify the EU – Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and EU- Vietnam Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA) at an early date in order to deliver practical benefits to the signatories as a means of further strengthening bilateral trade. The Vietnamese diplomat expressed gratitude to the guest for offering condolences over the death of 39 Vietnamese in the UK, and thanked Slovenia for supporting Vietnam’s bid to become a non-permanent member of the United Nations Security Council for the 2020-2021 term. On this occasion, the two sides consented to intensify all level delegation exchange, to offer favourable conditions for their businesses to cooperate and invest in the fields of their strength and demand, and to closely cooperate and offer mutual support at multilateral forums.
- China_ Singapore Agree To Deepen Military Ties
- Is Huawei a Security Threat? Vietnam Isn’t Taking Any Chances
- Slovenia to deploy troops to boost patrols for migrants
- Japan's FM discusses improving ties with Slovenia officials
- Trump gets own 'Statue of Liberty' in Slovenia
- The Way to Happiness Boosts Competence at Photography Workshop
- Wife of American imprisoned in Vietnam testifies in D.C.
- Japan, Vietnam Teaming up to Resist China Expansion
- 'Massive' marriage fraud conspiracy has North Dakota tie
- D-Day ceremony spotlights Trump's complicated military ties
Vietnam aspires to boost ties with Slovenia have 235 words, post on english.vov.vn at November 9, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.