Organized by the Vietnamese Embassy in South Africa, the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT) of Vietnam and the Johannesburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI), the event offered a chance for the two sides’ firms to study issues related to business and investment, such as tax and incentive policies, payment procedures and business risks. Speaking at the event, Vietnamese Ambassador Vu Van Dung stressed this is part of diplomatic activities to promote economic and trade links between the two countries, towards lifting two-way trade to USD 1.5 billion by 2020. Representatives from Vietnam’s trade promotion delegation work with those from South Africa’s foreign ministry Vice President of the JCCI Jacki Luthuli hoped that trade promotion activities would help turn potential into practical results, bringing economic benefits to the two nations’ business communities and contributing to tightening bilateral diplomatic ties. At the seminar, participants introduced their countries’ products of strength such as coffee, rice, textiles and construction materials of Vietnam, and mining and agricultural products and meat of South Africa. Previously, on June 25, the MoIT’s trade promotion delegation and the Vietnamese Embassy had working sessions with officials from the ministries of mining, industry and trade, foreign affairs and health… Read full this story
- South Africa's forgotten bushmen fight for recognition
- Promising New HIV Vaccine Clinical Trial to Launch in South Africa
- LaFerrari Could Be Crushed After Rich Dipshit Tried To Smuggle It Into South Africa Twice
- I'm On A Plane To South Africa To Test The Freaking Honda Africa Twin
- Are There Great Driving Roads In South Africa?
- A Drought You Probably Haven't Heard About Is Forcing Water Rationing in South Africa
- Two White Students in South Africa Suspended for Wearing Blackface They Claim Was 'Purpleface'
- That 3-Year-Old Baby DJ Totally Won South Africa's Got Talent
- Outsourcing in South Africa gets a boost from battered rand
- South Africa's LED push
Vietnam and South Africa seek USD 1.5 billion in two-way trade have 303 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.