Vietnamese midfielder Nguyễn Trọng Hoàng (left) battles with Thailand’s Theerathon Bunmathan. — VNS Photo Đoàn Tùng HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam and Thailand played out another goalless draw in Hà Nội tonight, leaving Việt Nam still unbeaten and atop Group G of the World Cup qualifiers. The match at Mỹ Đình Stadium was a repeat of the reverse fixture in September, when again the two sides couldn’t be separated, though in truth the home side will be happier with the point after withstanding a lot of second-half pressure. Việt Nam’s coach Park Hang-seo named the same team that defeated the United Arab Emirates on November 14, while Akira Nishino’s Thailand made several changes from the team that lost to Malaysia, with star left-back Theerathon Bunmathan back in the side after missing out through suspension. The home side almost enjoyed a dream start as Nguyễn Tiến Linh got behind the defence in the opening seconds, but he was unable to latch onto a long ball before Thai goalkeeper Kawin Thamsatchanan could claim it. As the half wore on Thailand’s class began to show and they started knocking the ball about with confidence, which eventually led to the first real chance. From a corner, left-back… Read full this story
- Pho - Viet Nam's National Soup
- Việt Nam blow Indonesia away in World Cup qualifier
- "Made in America, Sold in the Nam" by Rick Ritter and Paul Richards - Book Review
- Interview for "My Tour of Hell: A Marine's Battle with Combat Trauma" Author David W Powell
- Soi Nana: Thailands Bohemian Mix in the Heart of Bangkok
- Swarm Warfare Battle Tactics Discussed
- The Battle of The Sexes - A War That Should Never Be Fought
- The Mountain Biker Athlete's Battle Cry and the Mirror - "Let It Be Known, I Will Not Be Defeated!"
- Champions League Draw - Chelsea Draw Barcelona For the Third Season Running
- Su-Jeong NAM, Exploring the Harmony in Nature Through Line
Việt Nam battle to goalless draw with Thailand have 330 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.