Coach Park Hang-seo on November 18 selected a roster of 23 who will fly to Ho Chi Minh City tonight for their last practice as the city has similar weather to the Philippines.
Previously, Park said he would choose players to strengthen Vietnam’s weakest positions, with versatility and physical strength.
Each U22 team in the tournament is allowed to have two overage players.
The final list of 21 will be announced on November 22 before the team leaves for the Philippines.
Matches of SEA Games 30 will begin on November 26.
Vietnam are seeking their first SEA Games’ title in history./.
- Ceremony sees off Vietnamese sport delegation to SEA Games 30
- Schedule released for football events at SEA Games 30
- Vietnam to host SEA Games 31 in 2021
- Hanoi to host SEA Games 31, Para Games 11 in late 2021
- Vietnam’s track-and-field team ends Thai dominance at SEA Games
- Athletes sent off for SEA Games
- Philippines aims to sweep floorball golds at SEA Games
- Indonesia targeting gold in weightlifting during 2019 SEA Games
- Indonesia to send 20 shuttlers to 2019 SEA Games, eyes at least 2 titles
- Nguyen going for gold at SEA Games