Nguyen Trong Hoang (L) and Do Hung Dung (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) - Midfielders Nguyen Trong Hoang and Do Hung Dung have been chosen as the two over-22 players for Vietnam’s national U22 team to compete in the upcoming 30th SEA Games in the Philippines. Coach Park Hang-seo on November 18 selected a roster of 23 who will fly to Ho Chi Minh City tonight for their last practice as the city has similar weather to the Philippines. Previously, Park said he would choose players to strengthen Vietnam’s weakest positions, with versatility and physical strength. Each U22 team in the tournament is allowed to have two overage players. The final list of 21 will be announced on November 22 before the team leaves for the Philippines. Matches of SEA Games 30 will begin on November 26. Vietnam are seeking their first SEA Games’ title in history./. VNA
- Top Red Sox prospect Michael Chavis suspended 80 games
- 4 airline employees say they were fired for 'speaking Korean'
- Classic combination: Newly merged Kino Lorber offers diverse art-house menu
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, Aug. 31-Sept. 7
- What to do at Southern California casinos to mark Lunar New Year
- CS Interview: Director Joe Dante on Nightmare Cinema & More!
- Apollo 11's 50th anniversary: Quick guide to the first moon landing
- Our Travels in New Zealand Part 1
- Our Travels in New Zealand Part 2
- 14 of the best cities to visit this April
Two over-22 players selected for SEA Games 30 have 231 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.