Welcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. It’s Wednesday, and Washington is busy this morning! Our newsletter gets you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the up-early co-creators. Find us @asimendinger and @alweaver22 on Twitter and CLICK HERE to subscribe!After weeks of private testimony, the House impeachment inquiry will move into the public sphere this morning as lawmakers question two top witnesses who can describe President TrumpDonald John TrumpThe Hill’s Morning Report – Diplomats kick off public evidence about Trump, Ukraine Trump faces high stakes in meeting with Erdoğan amid impeachment drama Democrats worry they don’t have right candidate to beat Trump MORE’s dealings with Ukraine and his actions to gather information about a political rival.The start of public testimony represents a key moment for Democrats, who have spent the majority of the first seven weeks of the inquiry behind doing work behind the scenes. All that changes today, as Olivia Beavers and Mike Lillis write, with the stakes being sky high for Democrats to deliver regarding the witness interviews and ensuring that the hearings go on as smooth as possible as the GOP tries… Read full this story
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Biden, Trump raise stakes in clash over civil unrest, police shootings
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump accepts GOP nomination: 'Best is yet to come'
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by National Industries for the Blind - VP nominee Harris, VP Pence crisscross Wisconsin today
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - 'Dark side' to 'Sleepy Joe,' Biden-Trump trade barbs in swing states
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump, Biden intensify battleground focus as 2020 race tightens
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Markey defeats Kennedy; Trump lauds America's enforcers in Wisconsin
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump encouraged to call for calm during Wisconsin visit
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Pence rips Biden as radical risk
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Trump uses White House as campaign backdrop
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Trump heads to New Hampshire after renomination speech
The Hill's Morning Report - Diplomats kick off public evidence about Trump, Ukraine have 371 words, post on thehill.com at November 13, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.