Srinagar: A civilian was killed and 13 others were injured as terrorists lobbed a grenade in a busy market area here on Monday, police said. The attack took place at 1:20 pm in Hari Singh High Street market area. While one person died in the attack, 13 others were injured, two of them critically, they said. Security forces have cordoned off the area. More details are awaited on the incident. A similar attack happened a week ago in Sopore town of north Kashmir. Around 15 civilians were injured in the attack. Untitled Carousel Grenade blast leaves 5 injured in SrinagarSecurity intensified across city; third such attack since abrogation of Article 370.
- Six dead, 13 injured in Las Vegas fire
- 6 Dead, 13 Hurt in Saturday-Morning Fire at Las Vegas Apartment Complex
- Two dead, one injured in shooting outside north Houston sports bar
- Man charged after two dead following suspected axe attack in Sydney’s southwest
- Police: 1 dead, another injured after dog attack in Houston
- Moroccan Royal Navy Opens Fire on Migrant Ship: 1 Dead, 3 Injured - Reports
- Baton Rouge leaders call community meeting to address gun violence; 13 injured after 5 recent shootings
- Stabbing in Netherlands: One Dead, Several Injured
- 3 dead, 7 injured in 4 shootings in U.S. city of Baltimore
- At least six killed in Las Vegas apartment fire; 13 injured
Srinagar: One dead, 13 injured in grenade attack have 201 words, post on ahmedabadmirror.indiatimes.com at November 4, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.