On the threshold of the official visit to the Republic of Korea (RoK) by Việt Nam’s Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc, Vietnam News Agency’s correspondent in Seoul Mạnh Hùng spoke to Chol Young Joo, Chairman of the Korea-Vietnam Friendship Association (KOVIFA), and Lee Jae Hyon, Senior Fellow, Ph D. Director of the Centre for ASEAN and Oceania Studies, the Asian Institute for Policy Studies, about relations between the two countries. Chol Young Joo, Chairman of the Korea-Vietnam Friendship Association (KOVIFA) Việt Nam’s Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc will visit the RoK at the end of this month. What’s the significance of the event in promoting the two countries’ friendship, especially with Việt Nam and the RoK celebrating the 10th anniversary of upgrading bilateral ties to the Strategic Cooperation Partnership level? First of all, we welcome Việt Nam Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc on November 25-26 for the ASEAN-Korea Special Summit. The ASEAN-Korea summit, held in Busan on November 25-26, recognises ASEAN as one of South Korea’s important partner partners in the New Southern Policy. ‘People, Peace and Prosperity’ are the agenda of this ASEAN-Korea Special Summit and it aims to maintain and develop peace and prosperity in Asia by expanding mutual exchanges. The RoK… Read full this story
- What to See on Your Holidays in North Korea
- Richard Wright Moving Northwards to Chicago, Away From the Segregation of the South
- 2010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa, to Be Or Not to Be?
- Affiliate Marketing - The 3 Questions to Help You Find Your Affiliate Marketing Strengths
- Positive Parenting Strengths
- The 3 Biggest Reasons Girls Hockey Players Don't Strength Train
- Strength Training Puts Movement Back in Our Lives
- Girls Hockey Training Programs Must Build Strength
- Strength Training Revs Up Your Metabolism
- Ballet Pointe Shoes Depend On You Building Strength and Understanding Ballet Technique
South Korea-Việt Nam relations going from strength to strength have 313 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.