Prince Andrew’s [email protected] project is to be kicked out of Buckingham Palace in a final humiliation at the end of a catastrophic week for the Duke of York. The latest humiliation for the Duke of York comes as Barclays ended its funding for his Dragons’ Den-style [email protected], which he also resigned from after stepping down from Royal duties. It follows days of speculation about his future with the successful private initiative he founded for start-ups, which he’d hoped to continue running despite the backlash he faces over his friendship with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Andrew appears to have bowed to pressure and stepped down, with the Telegraph reporting the move, which came a day after one sponsor said his plans to continue leading Pitch were ‘not tenable’. He quit just hours after being seen horse riding with the Queen in Windsor Great Park as the duke turned to the Queen for support. It is the first time they’ve been spotted together since she told him to step down from public duties after discussing it with Prince Charles. His resignation comes after Royal advisers suggested that a trip to Bahrain as guest of honour at one of the initiative’s events. Andrew was seen out… Read full this story
- How well do you know Britain’s Prince Harry?
- The Queen praises ‘ordinary people doing extraordinary things’ and Team GB stars in her Christmas Day speech
- Prince Charles did double his son’s work 30yrs ago as Wills and Kate are slammed for shirking royal duties
- To her Texas supporters, Marianne Williamson has already won
- Princess Beatrice slices open Ed Sheeran’s face with a sword while attempting to ‘knight’ James Blunt as party prank goes wrong
- Holiday-loving Beatrice quits her fourth job in five years to form a start-up venture
- 100 greatest Rock and Roll Hall of Fame albums
- What mattered, and what didn’t, at UNGA 2019
- UNGA after the thrill is gone
- POLITICO Playbook: Iran tests Trump
Queen kicks Prince Andrew's [email protected] out of Buckingham Palace as Barclays pulls funding and Duke of York is forced to step down from his pet business project - but he does get a show of support from his mother as they ride out together have 324 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.