Whenever leftists are charged with not loving or even with hating America, they respond angrily, labeling the question absurd, mean-spirited and an example of right-wing McCarthyism. But there can be little doubt that the left has no love for America, just as there can be little doubt that liberals and conservatives love America. Love of America is one of the many dividing lines between liberalism and leftism. (For a description of six differences between liberalism and leftism, please see my PragerU video “Left or Liberal?”) Here are six reasons to believe the left hates America: 1. No one denies that the international left — the left in Europe, Asia, Latin America and elsewhere — hates America. Therefore, in order to argue that American leftists do not hate America, one would have to argue that on one of the most fundamental principles of international leftism — hatred of America — American leftists differ with fellow leftists around the world: All the world’s left hates the U.S., but the American left loves it. This, of course, makes no sense. Leftists around the world agree on every important issue. Why, then, would they differ with regard to America? Has any leftist at The New… Read full this story
- Director Joe Johnston discusses Captain America 2
- Flagship staffer does fast back-tracking on “droves” blog post
- How to train players , so they don't hate learning to play
- Why do League of Legends players hate Teemo?
- According to a new report, Twitter is a breeding ground for terrorism and hate speech
- Hate Uber all you want, it’s still better than climbing in a cab
- REVIEW iOS 7: I Love It, I Hate It
- Hate Online, Role of Industry Debated
- GotGame Truth Machine: Why Gamers are hating on the Xbox One
- David Jaffe making a free-to-play shooter, hates "pay-to-win" models
PRAGER: Does the Left Hate America? have 293 words, post on www.dailywire.com at November 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.