Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) is struggling to maintain a top dog status in New Hampshire, plunging to fourth place in the Granite State, a Quinnipiac University poll released Monday revealed. The survey, taken November 6 – 10, 2019, among 1,134 New Hampshire likely Democratic primary voters, showed former Vice President Joe Biden (D) taking a surprising lead in New Hampshire with 20 percent support. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) came in second with 16 percent support, and Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D), who has been experiencing a surge in Iowa, bypassed Sanders, taking third place with 15 percent support.Sanders, who in recent weeks appeared to be bouncing back in the early primary state, fell to fourth place with 14 percent support. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) experienced a notable boost, seeing six percent support. Andrew Yang (D) followed with four percent support, and Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) and Tom Steyer (D) saw three percent each. No one in the field garnered two percent, leaving the remainder of the field with one percent support or less. The margin of error is +/- 3.8 percentage points: New Hampshire @QuinnipiacPoll (11/6-10):https://t.co/8EODMqOMMI — Political Polls (@Politics_Polls) November 11, 2019 “New Hampshire has mountains. Iowa has plains. They couldn’t be… Read full this story
- Sanders Wins Big in New Hampshire! Now He’s Only 352 Delegates Behind Clinton!
- Fox News Anchor Reacts to Bernie Sanders $34.5 Million Donations, Says Candidate Is 'Speeding Up'
- Could It Be Bernie Sanders? Vermont Senator in Second Place As 2019 Ends
- Elizabeth Warren Leads Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders for First Time in New Iowa Poll
- Bernie Sanders Fights On: The Rolling Stone Interview
- New Hampshire Unions Ditch Endorsements for Bernie Sanders
- Bernie Sanders’ Political Revolution
- Former Obama Advisor Says People Should Take Bernie Sanders 'Very Seriously' After Rise in Polling
- Democratic hopeful Tulsi Gabbard kicks off 2020 surfing in New Hampshire as she dons 'winter wetsuit' to ride 40F waves (and announces $3.4 million fundraising total)
- How Bernie Sanders Learned to Love Campaigning in California
Poll: Bernie Sanders Plunges to Fourth In New Hampshire have 315 words, post on www.breitbart.com at November 11, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.