After hearing a report of the Government’s Party Committee on orientations to perfect institutions and policies, and improve the quality and efficiency of foreign investment attraction and use by 2030, the Politburo decided to issue a resolution on this issue.
|Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong (center) speaking at the meeting|
The Politburo issued a new directive on further enhancing the leadership and instruction of drug prevention and control work in the new situation, replacing Directive No. 21-CT/TW dated March 26, 2008, based on a proposal of the Central Public Security Party Committee, assessments of relevant agencies, the outcomes of the 10-year implementation of Directive 21 and urgent needs at the present.
The Politburo agreed to issue a new decision on tasks, functions and organization of the Communist Review, a magazine of the Communist Party of Vietnam, to replace Decision No.109-QD/TW dated June 28, 2012.
The Politburo also made decisions on some officials under its management on the basis of the proposal of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Organization.
- Politburo meeting focuses on HCM City development
- Politburo works with Nghe An provincial standing committee
- Nguyen Phu Trong elected new Party chief, Congress wraps up
- Party Central Committee begins sixth plenum
- Nguyen Phu Trong elected as Party Secretary General
- Leader stresses need for strong, upright Party
- First working day of Party Central Committee’s 4th plenum
- 11th National Party Congress closes
- Party Central Committee scrutinises working regulations
- Party Central Committee’s 13th meeting on first working day