Pakistan’s ailing former prime minister Nawaz Sharif on November 19 left for London in an air ambulance for medical treatment for multiple diseases after the Lahore High Court allowed him to travel abroad for four weeks and rejected the Imran Khan government’s condition of furnishing an indemnity bond.Sharif, 69, is accompanied by his younger brother Shehbaz Sharif and his personal physician Adnan Khan. He left for London via Qatar in a “high-end” air ambulance which arrived from Doha.Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PMLN) spokesperson Marriyum Auranzeb told PTI that Sharif would be taken to Harely Street Clinic upon arrival in London for his treatment and if required he may be shifted to Boston(U.S.) for further treatment.She said that before the departure the doctors examined Sharif at his Jati Umra residence in Lahore and gave him a heavy dose of steroids and medicines to ensure that his condition remains stable during the travel. Former PM #NawazSharif will depart for London, UK via Doha, Qatar in an Airbus A-319-133LR / A7-MED Air Ambulance managed by Qatar Airways at 10:00 AM PST.— Dr. Adnan Khan (@Dr_Khan) November 19, 2019 An intensive care unit and an operation theatre has been set up in the air ambulance… Read full this story
- Obama seeks funding for DNA-based medical treatments
- The Grossest Medical Treatment Ever
- This is socialized medicine, Bernie Sanders-style: Medical treatments BANNED for those with “unapproved behaviors”
- Will marijuana-infused chewing gum become a recognized medical treatment?
- Here’s Why So Many Medical Treatments Don’t Bring the Benefits You Think
- 7 DIY Medical Treatments that Really Work
- Is Scarlet Fever Contagious? Natural Scarlet Fever Treatment Tips
- Omar Sharif Died: His Life And Times
- Sharif praises Hainault after big win at rivals
- Aloe vera: Nine health benefits and medical uses
Nawaz Sharif leaves for medical treatment in London have 290 words, post on www.thehindu.com at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.