Nathaniel Rateliff is set to embark on a new tour in support of an upcoming solo album. Rateliff will return to his early acoustic days for the And It’s Still Alright tour that kicks off on March 4 at State Theatre in Minneapolis.Throughout the 16-date trek, Rateliff will stop in Milwaukee, Chicago, Toronto, Boston, Nashville, Atlanta and more. In April, Rateliff will play two nights each at the The Theatre at Ace Hotel in Los Angeles and Palace Of Fine Arts in San Francisco.The And It’s Still Alright tour will close out scheduled dates at the iconic Red Rocks Amphitheater in Morrison, Colorado, on Aug. 26. More dates, including stops in the U.K. and Europe are expected to be announced soon.The show is set to feature Rateliff in an acoustic setting and also accompanied by a full band. The set list will feature songs from his entire catalog as well as the new album, which will be released via Stax Records early next year.Rateliff will be joined on tour by Courtney Marie Andrews, Damien Jurado, Sam Evian and Hannah Cohen, The Still Tide and Kevin Morby on select dates.Prior to establishing Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats, Rateliff Nathaniel released… Read full this story
- Original Fleetwood Mac guitarist Jeremy Spencer announces tour dates and new album
- Bob Weir announces new solo album, Blue Mountain
- David Crosby announces release date for new album, Sky Trails
- Bruce Springsteen working on a new solo album
- Brian Wilson working on new solo album
- Ray Davies announces new solo album, Americana; shares track, “Poetry”
- Watch Julian Casablancas preview new solo album
- Return to Forever announces tour dates
- Roger Waters teases new solo album, Is This The Life We Really Want?
- The Last Shadow Puppets announce tour dates
Nathaniel Rateliff Announces Tour Dates Supporting New Solo Album have 291 words, post on www.billboard.com at November 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.