Hanoi (VNA) – Member of the National Assembly (NA) Standing Committee and Chairman of its Committee for Legal Affairs Nguyen Khac Dinh and Minister of Health Nguyen Thi Kim Tien were relieved from their posts to assume new duties on November 22.
The parliament held secret ballots on the work as part of the ongoing 8th session in Hanoi.
Up to 94 percent of the legislators present at the meeting voted for the case of Dinh while 87 percent backed the case of Tien.
The NA also approved two resolutions on the cases of Dinh and Tien which respectively received the support of 100 percent and 81.78 percent of the deputies.
Earlier, the Politburo had appointed Dinh as Secretary of the Khanh Hoa provincial Party Committee for the 2015 – 2020 tenure.
Meanwhile, Tien had been assigned as head of the central board of healthcare services for senior officials./.
- Health minister ‘misled Dail’ over free smear test advice
- Tech companies ‘shifted superficially’ on privacy, committee chairman says
- Expert advice against offering free cervical smear re-tests came after Health Minister's announcement
- New Northern Ireland cancer strategy will be left to gather dust without Health Minister
- Health minister in denial over free smear tests, says Fianna Fail leader
- Healthcare market has gone ‘too far’, says Dutch health minister
- Tinder fuelling rise in unplanned pregnancies among women in their 30s, health minister warns
- Plaid Cymru put forward motion of no confidence in Health Minister Vaughan Gething
- Hospital workers sue alternate health minister for calling them ‘trash’
- Suspicious substance sent to Health Minister confirmed as 'baking powder'