Participants at the workshop (Source: Cong Thuong newspaper) HCM City (VNA) – Myanmar is a promising market for Vietnamese businesses, heard a workshop in Ho Chi Minh City on November 19. Vo Thi Ngoc Diep, Vietnamese Commercial Counsellor in Myanmar, described the growing trade and investment ties as a spotlight in the bilateral relations over the past time. According to the official, Vietnam is now one of the 10 biggest trade partners of Myanmar. In 2018, two-way trade reached 860 million USD, of which Vietnam exported over 700 million USD worth of goods to the market. In the first nine months of 2019, bilateral trade was estimated at 708 million USD, a year-on-year rise of 8.5 percent. Vietnam exported over 530 million USD worth of products to Myanmar. Diep said Myanmar is a potential market for Vietnamese products and services such as iron and steel, electronics, motorbikes and bicycles, food and processed materials, household electrical appliances, construction, information technology, and telecommunications. Vietnam is ranked seventh among 50 countries and terriroties investing in Myanmar with 25 projects worth over 2.16 billion USD. So far, more than 200 Vietnamese businesses have been operating in Myanmar under various forms. Diep said Vietnamese enterprises… Read full this story
- New 'Fresh' Convenience Market Opening Soon In Hamden
- Sports Business Radio celebrates 10th anniversary
- Apple Launches iAd Producer Pack to Steal Adobe’s Business
- Blues hire new president of business ops; Affleck assumes other duties
- I was fired on The Apprentice. It taught me a lot about black men in business
- Financial stability offers selling point for MLS in transfer market
- Fatherhood, business ventures molding Harvick into better man
- FIFA, Blatter get back to World Cup business at Putin home
- Manziel’s marketing deal shows the Power of LeBron
- Boris Johnson's first Commons speech as PM: what is he promising?
Myanmar – promising market for Vietnamese businesses have 281 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.