PT Isuzu Astra Motor Indonesia will export the latest product – the Traga medium pickup model – to the Southeast Asian market, especially the Philippines and Vietnam, Rahmat Samulo, the company’s marketing director, told reporters in Jakarta.
The Traga medium pickup model was only launched in April 2018 and very successful because it is accepted by Indonesian consumers so that sales increase significantly, he said.
Samulo did not specify the total export quota prepared by the company, but he believed the amount was above three digits with the main destination being the Philippines and Vietnam.
He noted the sales of Isuzu Traga reached 4,288 units in the first nine months of 2019. This achievement increased by 180.6 percent from the previous year which only reached 1,528 units.
For the domestic market, Isuzu Traga is targeting the sale of 500 – 600 units per month./.
- Raging Indonesia fires cloak southeast Asia in toxic haze
- Vietnam set to outperform Southeast Asia in 2019 GDP growth
- Southeast Asia Futsal Championship to start on October 21
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) in Southeast Asia Industry Analysis, Banks, Financial Services
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing Market In Southeast Asia is Also Driven by the Rapidly Growing Econo
- Data Center Cooling Market In Southeast Asia To Drive Growth At CAGR of 16.11% Between 2016-2020
- Data Center Cooling Market In Southeast Asia to grow at a CAGR of 16.11% during the period 2016-2020
- Tsunami Hits Coastal Communities Across Southeast Asia, Killing An Estimated 275,000 People
- HCM City to host Southeast Asia Futsal Tournament
- Data Center Construction Market Will Grow at CAGR of 14.8% by 2020 in Southeast Asia