Veteran actor and director Thành Lộc (centre) performs in Mặt Nạ Bong Bóng. — Photo courtesy of the theatre HCM CITY – A play about belief and betrayal by Nguyễn Thị Minh Ngọc, one of HCM City’s region’s leading female writers, will make its debut on Sunday in the city. The tragi-comedy Mặt Nạ Bong Bóng (Mask of Balloons) will be staged by the actors of IDECAF Drama Troupe in a Saigonese style that fans find attractive It is directed by Vũ Minh, a well-known theatre director who has more than 15 years of experience in the industry. Minh said he and his staff had worked hard to incorporate simple and humorous language to meet the tastes of their audiences in the city. Mặt Nạ Bong Bóng features a balloon seller named Bạch who has supernatural powers and believes his job is to bring laughter to the world until life disabuses him of his view. Bạch goes from street to street selling his coloured balloons. He helps and protects people and children from bad things. One day, two bad guys use him for evil intentions, so Bach asks for help, but no one offers it. Bạch wonders why bad things happen to good people. ”Did I live the wrong… Read full this story
- Whitney Chitwood has a comedy bun in the oven
- Finding Scripts to Stage Your Own Puppet Shows
- Italian Comedy
- My Favorite Top 10 Comedy Venues
- Lesson From Improv Comedy-Make Your Success Automatic!
- Improv Comedy for Speakers
- Great British Comedy Writers - George Layton
- Blue Collar Comedy Tour (Movie Review)
- Russell Peters-His Comedy Style Creates the Newest Cultural Laugh-In: Laughter the Best Medicine
- Lesson From Improv comedy: One Step Away From Innovation
IDECAF troupe stages tragi-comedy have 288 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.