Đoàn Văn Hậu (right) competes for Việt Nam in the match against the UAE in the World Cup qualifier last Thursday. Photo thoidai.com.vn HÀ NỘI – Viet Nam national team star Đoàn Văn Hậu has been nominated for the Young Footballer of the Year prize at the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Awards. Hậu is the only Vietnamese player nominated at the continental-level individual awards, which will be held in Hong Kong on December 12. Japan’s Hiroki Abe and Lee Kang-in of South Korea have also been shortlisted for the title. The 20-year-old left-back won the V.League 1 trophy with Hà Nội FC earlier this year, and moved to Dutch side SC Heerenveen on loan in September. Though has yet to make his debut in the Eredivisie, he remains an indispensable player in Park Hang-seo’s Vietnamese lineup. Hậu contributed to the national team during their AFF Cup win and to the U23 team on their way to silver in the Asian U23 Championship last year. He also competed for various national teams at the U20 World Cup and the Asian Cup. The annual AFC Awards honour the continent’s most outstanding individuals, teams, and associations during the past year. VNS
- How to Persuade Youth Players in the USA That Soccer is the Best Sport to Play
- Youth Soccer Drills - Improve Your Teams Skills
- Youth Activities, Get Your Kids Involved!
- Youth Soccer Training Methods
- Youth Football Training For Speed
- Youth Football - Your Last Week of Practice - Preparing to Win and Have Fun
- Youth Football - How Sportsmanship Makes a Youth Football Game For the Players
- Youth Football the Texas Tech Mike Leach Way
- Youth Football Coaching Lessons, Beyond X's and O's
- Youth Football - Common First Year Coaching Errors
Hậu nominated for AFC Youth Player of the Year have 295 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.