|(Photo for illustration)|
The exercise was divided into three stages, namely moving local armed forces to the combat readiness posture, making preparations for and conducting defensive operations.
It helped improve commanding capability and the combat readiness maintenance ability of local armed forces in carrying out military-defense missions.
In his remarks, General Truong underlined the leadership of the local Party committee, government, and relevant agencies during the event and asked the executors to thoroughly embrace the Party’s standpoints on building whole people’s defense posture and people’s warfare in combination with the firm whole people’s security posture.
He stressed the need for participating units to learn from experience through the exercise and to further reinforce the building of the defensive area.
Translated by Van Hieu
- Ukraine holds large air defense exercises
- Ukraine's air defense unit, tactical aviation hold joint exercises (Video)
- ‘They’re good help’: Russia comments on big NATO Black Sea drills as it holds own exercise (VIDEOS)
- Major route near Leamington has worst traffic hold-ups in county
- Controversial building on famed Vietnam mountain pass painted new green
- Nicola Sturgeon: I will "exercise mandate" to hold indyref2
- Nicola Sturgeon: I will ‘exercise mandate’ to hold independence referendum
- Norwegian defense ‘has been weakened’
- Ukraine forces hold air defense drills in Donbas warzone
- Blue Homeland ‘shows Turkey has become a maritime power’