Global entrepreneur, Gurbaksh Chahal previously founded three other highly successful companies that had successful exits. His first Company, ClickAgents sold for $40 million to ValueClick in 2000. BlueLithium was sold to Yahoo for over $300 million in 2007. And, RadiumOne was acquired in 2017 by RhythmOne, a public company on the London Stock Exchange. Now, his current company, RedLotus headquartered in Hong Kong is tackling a unique problem with data intelligence with the use of A.I. and has attracted quite a few marquee investor interests that include a Global Chinese Internet Giant that is looking to lead an investment round, according to a popular tech publication. This institutional round is rumored to be $50 million. RedLotus is working on a major pain point for companies to discover predictive customer hero moments. Customer journey analysis is usually studied by companies once the customer completes their decision-making process. However, with RedLotus’ NeuralBank™ patented AI technology, companies can leverage the power of data while the customer is making a decision and intervene through seamless automation. This first-of-its-kind platform empowers companies in the literal sense, where they no longer have to wait to produce personalised results. The company, Chahal said,… Read full this story
- SoftBank's Vision Fund in talks to invest US$1.5 billion in Chinese used car platform
- Chinese tech giants battle to win the Southeast Asian market
- SoftBank-backed Improbable doubled its valuation to $2 billion after raising $50 million from a Chinese gaming giant
- Trump’s ‘astonishing reversal’ on a Chinese tech giant could signal a big shift in the trade battle
- Chinese drone giant DJI looking to build its products in the US
- World's retail gets Chinese innovative edge
- Google to invest US$550 million in Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com
- Google to invest US$550 mln in Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com
- Explainer: Why are grocery retailers teaming up with tech giants?
- Blockbuster Chinese tech IPOs face bumpy ride as trade tensions rise
Global Chinese Internet giant in talks to lead investment in Gurbaksh Chahal’s RedLotus have 305 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at November 13, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.