She’s finding the best ways to keep warm ahead of another grueling winter season on the East Coast. And Gisele Bundchen joked that her ‘Tom Brady blanket’ provides all the warmth the needs while taking to Instagram with a loved-up photo of her husband. The 39-year-old supermodel stepped out in New York earlier in the day wearing a heavy coat while on a run for groceries in the city. Perfect pair: Gisele Bundchen joked that her ‘Tom Brady blanket’ provides all the warmth the needs while taking to Instagram with a loved-up photo of her husband Tom wrapped his arms around his wife of 10 years for the romantic shot snapped as they watched the sunset on the countryside. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Gisele Bundchen bundles up in a warm leather jacket while… Gisele Bundchen dons chic beige duster and goes makeup-free… Gisele Bundchen is all-smiles as she gets into the Halloween… Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen cut $5million from the price… Share this article Share ‘My friends always ask me as a brazilian how do I survive the New England cold,’ she wrote. ‘I have a really cozy @tombrady blanket.’ The couple touched down in New York City… Read full this story
- Brady’s legacy faces next step in appeal to Goodell
- Even if no snow, players prep for cold Super Bowl
- Column: Deflategate should keep Belichick out of Super Bowl
- After appeal, what’s next in Brady deflated football saga?
- Brady appeal hearing ends after more than 10 hours
- Patriots spend week practicing in warm San Diego
- Reiter’s Block: Is new coach Kidd actually hampering the Nets?
- Pitchman: How Tom Emanski forever changed the sport of baseball — and then disappeared
- The Latest: ‘Finnish cold’ Teravainen comes up big
- Tricks of the trade for playing through a freezing game in Green Bary
Gisele Bundchen jokes that her 'Tom Brady blanket' keeps her warm in the cold weather as she steps out wearing heavy coat in New York have 296 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 10, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.