Boris Johnson has been Britain’s Prime Minister for more than 100 days despite a lifetime of lies, outrage and scandal. The Tory former journalist has decades of experience in rubbing people up the wrong way. Sometimes the results are reasonably harmless – or even funny. But at other times, his behaviour has poisoned the well of democracy, raised questions over his honesty, and even endangered a British citizen in Iran. You’ll have seen many of these 43 lies, gaffes and scandals before – but never all in one place. While we’re not arguing they should, individually, have led to his sacking, the sheer weight shows a pattern of behaviour that shames our nation. And they are a handy reminder of why you might want to think twice when heading to vote on December 12. Read More General election 2019 1. When he was sacked for making up a quote The Times sacked Boris Johnson in 1988 for making up a quote in a front-page story. The former journalist fabricated a claim by his godfather, academic Colin Lucas, that Edward II and his lover Piers Gaveston would have cavorted in a newly-discovered Rose Palace. In what the 23-year-old later called “my… Read full this story
- Lynton Crosby: the man who really won the election for the Tories
- A warning to Gove and Johnson - we won’t forget what you did
- "I'm A Grown-Up Now": The Teen Who Accused Kevin Johnson Of Sexual Abuse Speaks Out
- How Kevin Johnson Destroyed A Black Mayors Group To Promote His Brand
- Brexit: a disaster decades in the making
- Ken vs. Boris in race to be London’s Olympic mayor
- Who's Funding Kevin Johnson's Secret Government?
- How Kevin Johnson Used Public Money To His Own Personal Ends
- IOC probes Olympic ticket scandal
- Olympics easy for Chinese, making team tougher
General election: 43 lies, gaffes and scandals that make Boris Johnson unfit to rule have 292 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.