Photo: baokiemtoannhanuoc.vn Accordingly, she will tour the Vietnamese youth football training center, visited the Vietnam women’s football team and reserve players for the team, and have a meeting with leaders of the Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) to build up a long-term program for the project. FIFA highly values women’s football achievements made by Vietnam in recent time, especially after winning the title at the 29th Southeast Asian Games (SEA Games 29) and ranking 32nd in the world. FIFA has selected Vietnam as one of the participants in the project in 18 months, announced by FIFA President Gianni Infantino during his visit to Vietnam in early February. The project is expected to lift the Vietnamese women’s football to a new height. Translated by Van Hieu
- FIFA to meet women's group fighting Iran stadium ban
- Women footballers inspiring counterparts on rugby pitch
- Carlton: Rotary Clubs support no-women-allowed dinner. What year is this?
- Return of the WNBL highlights a longtime supporter of women's sport
- Vedanta Women’s Football League 2018 is back for better
- Kiribati: Forgotten by FIFA, but not by KIFA
- Infantino says women justified protesting cash inequalities
- The woes of Luka Modrić: Croatia, nationalism and football
- FIFA warns FA over 'political chants'
- Fans, players and now the FA extends it's support to Sterling
FIFA further supports Vietnamese women’s football have 205 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.