The event, part of activities in the Vietnam Year in Russia and the Russia Year in Vietnam, was organized by the Institute of Economy under the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Reports at the symposium analyzed impacts of international situations and globalization on the economies of Vietnam and Russia and compared the development models of the two nations.
|President of the Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences (VASS) Prof Dr Nguyen Quang Thuan at the event|
They also commented on Vietnam-Russia cooperation potential in the 21st century and within the framework of the Eurasian Economic Union – Vietnam free trade agreement.
Participants said that as a scientific-technological power, Russia should bolster its science-technology strengths in the Vietnamese market amid the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Prof Dr Thuan said that at the event, Vietnamese experts and their Russian counterparts assessed milestones in the two countries’ relations over the years and discussed factors which hinder bilateral economic, trade and investment cooperation.
- Vietnam-Russia economic cooperation prospects under spotlight
- Vietnam-Russia business forum helps forge bilateral links
- President commends Vietnam-Russia Tropical Centre for contributions
- Valdai Club Experts Convene in Sochi to Discuss Challenges in Global Politics
- Russia, China Cooperate in Combating Terrorism via SCO - Moscow
- Trade War With US Gives New Opportunities for Russia-China Cooperation - Prof.
- ASOSAI 14 discusses solutions to global environmental problems
- Friendship associations of Vietnam, Philippines bolster cooperation
- Russian, Indian Energy Ministers Discuss Cooperation on Russia's Arctic Shelf
- Vietnam, US boost cooperation in infection, drug resistance prevention