WASHINGTON: US President Donald Trump said on Sunday he was in “very good” health after undergoing the first phase of an annual medical check the previous day. Trump tweeted that he had the first phase of checks at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Washington. “Everything very good (great!). Will complete next year,” he said. The White House said Trump had undergone a quick exam and some laboratory tests. “Anticipating a very busy 2020, the President is taking advantage of a free weekend here in Washington, D.C., to begin portions of his routine annual physical exam at Walter Reed,” White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement on Saturday. She said the president also visited the medical staff and thanked them for their care of wounded service members, and met with the family of a special forces soldier injured in Afghanistan. “The President remains healthy and energetic without complaints, as demonstrated by his repeated vigorous rally performances in front of thousands of Americans several times a week,” Grisham said. She provided no details about the exam or laboratory tests that Trump underwent during his ninth visit to the medical center. The president’s unexpected and unscheduled trip… Read full this story
- Wherever You Are, Good Health is Available
- Primary Caregiver - Guide to Good Health and Why it is So Important
- Foods to Avoid to Maintain Good Health
- iGoogle Showcase and Donald Trump - Adding Donald Trump to Your iGoogle Home Page
- Donald Trump’s Lawyers Support Obama’s DACA Work Permits for Illegals
- China ties agriculture binge to Donald Trump reducing retaliatory tariffs
- China wants more talks before signing trade deal with Donald Trump
- What Does Donald Trump Think of the Network Marketing Business?
- Can Donald Trump Pull Off a Successful MLM?
- Hillary Clinton delusional about Donald Trump's election
Donald Trump says he is in 'very' good health after first phase of medical check have 297 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at November 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.