Hau, 20, goes up against Japan’s Hiroki Abe, who plays for Barcelona B, and South Korean Lee Kang-in of Valencia. Hau has been an excellent performer through 2019. At Hanoi FC, he was a key player in the V-League campaign for which he received the V-League Youth Player of the Year award. At the national level, he helped take Vietnam to the Asian Cup quarter-final. Hau and midfielder Nguyen Quang Hai were two Vietnamese picked among five best U21 players at the Asian Cup. Hau joined Dutch club SC Heerenveen in September 2019, becoming the second Vietnamese player to play in Europe after Nguyen Cong Phuong went to Belgium a few months earlier. In 2018 the award was won by Saudi Arabia’s Turki Al-Ammar. The award ceremony will be held in Hong Kong on December 12.
- Vietnam’s Doan Van Hau unveiled at Ruud van Nistelrooy's former club Heerenveen
- Dutch team refuses Van Hau release for AFC U23 Championship
- Van Hau overcoming communication struggles in Holland: coach
- Cristiano Ronaldo beats Lionel Messi to bag best men’s player award in Dubai
- Quang Hai named as winner of Iconic AFC U23 Goals award
- McCain, Ezekwesili, Boma Goodhead nominated for maiden LEAH Award
- Historic War Drama Tops Nominations at Blue Dragon Awards
- Ryan Fitzpatrick is the AFC offensive player of the week
- Derrick Henry is the AFC offensive player of the week
- Carlos Dunlap named AFC defensive player of the week
Defender Van Hau nominated for AFC youth player award have 227 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at November 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.