The event, as part of activities marking the Vietnam Cultural Heritage Day (November 23), aims to promote and honor the values of unique cultural heritages of Vietnam.
The exhibition displays nearly 100 photos of the country’s history, culture, tangible and intangible heritages, and the daily life of Vietnamese people. In addition, another 100 were selected from 3,075 photos by over 400 photographers nationwide that were showcased during the event.
|At the exhibition|
On the occasion, the Vietnam National Museum of Nature also introduced photos of the country’s natural environment.
A special area was arranged for provinces and cities across the country to showcase the values of their cultural heritages to promote tourism development.
An exhibition, entitled “cultural heritage, trade tourism and traditional trade villages in Vietnam”, honors 33 traditional trades recognized as national intangible cultural heritages.
Visitors will have an opportunity to learn more about the tea culture of Vietnamese people and specialties in different regions of the country through other exhibitions, seminars, and exchange programs.
Translated by Lam Anh
- Textile Crafts of Gujarat - A Rich Cultural Heritage
- Shantiniketan And Its Festivities: An Unparellel Cultural Heritage Appealing To The World!
- Heritage Tourism, Archaeology, & Ecotourism: An Example From Lamanai In Northern BELIZE
- Why You Need To Consider Different Types Of Shoes For The Various Activities You Participate In
- Orissa Tourism
- Buzzing Into The Heritage Legacy Of India
- Festivals of India - An Overview
- Medical Tourism: The Next Big Thing In Healthcare Industry
- Ganesh Chaturthi and Pune Festival
- Fairs and Festivals of Gujarat