An elevated section of HCM City’s Bến Thành – Suối Tiên metro line runs along Hà Nội Highway. — VNS Photo Mạnh Linh HCM CITY — Investment for the city’s first metro line between Bến Thành Market in District 1 and Suối Tiên Theme Park in District 9 will be reduced by VNĐ3.4 trillion (US$146.8 million). The decision was made on Wednesday by the city People’s Committee after a review of all of the project’s related costs. The decision will be submitted to the People’s Council before its issuance of a resolution on allocating reciprocal capital from the city budget at the year-end meeting. Võ Văn Hoan, vice chairman of the city’s People’s Committee, said: “Although the total investment of the first metro line has been cut significantly, it will not affect the project’s quality. Seventy-five per cent of the total workload has been completed.” Usually, after the city’s People’s Committee signs a decision to adjust the capital of the two metro line projects, the central government will disburse the money. But the procedures for money transfer and payment take time, so the city is expected to receive the money in March or April next year, Hoan said. The city has advanced a VNĐ1.7 trillion payment to investors, construction units and labourers so that work… Read full this story
- Uninstalled escalators for Metro Line 7 lying on road; inconveniences commuters
- Hanoi proposes PM to speed up apprisal of $1.75 billion Metro Line No.3
- Bombay HC allows MMRDA to carry out construction of Metro Line 4
- Coronavirus: Tyne and Wear Metro 'faces cuts without bailout'
- Tin Factory Metro station work to resume in three months
- India’s deepest Metro vent shaft completed
- MMRDA can cut 357 mangroves for Metro station at Sewri, Bhakti Park: HC
- UPDATE 2-Pandemic tips Metro Bank into $314 mln loss, denting shares
- Pandemic tips Metro Bank into $314 million loss, denting shares
- HMR fate tied to Delhi metro resumption
Cost for first metro line to be cut by $146m have 325 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.