Vice Chairman of the Can Tho People’s Committee Duong Tan Hien (R) and Secretary of State at the Ministry of Culture and Fine Arts Menh Kossony (Photo: VNA) Can Tho (VNA) – The People’s Committee of the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho held a working session with a delegation of the Cambodian Ministry of Culture and Fine Arts on November 19, discussing bilateral cooperation possibilities. At the session, Vice Chairman of Can Tho People’s Committee Duong Tan Hien affirmed that the city’s administration and people always give special feeling to Cambodia, as demonstrated in various activities to foster bilateral friendship. He noted that in the field of education, Can Tho has provided support in studying costs for Cambodian students in the city who number around 50, and assisted them in adapting to the new living and learning environment. In the field of health care, Can Tho’s Health Department has coordinated with the Cho Ray Phnom Penh Hospital to organize regular free medical checks and gift presentations to poor patients in Cambodia since 2013. So far more than 20,000 Cambodian people in disadvantaged circumstances have received free medical check and treatment under this programme. Regarding economic ties, Can Tho has… Read full this story
- Miami, Spanish Rights Management Entity Ink Deal to Strengthen Ties Between Foreign Filmmakers, U.S.
- U.K., India film groups strengthen ties
- Cinedigm, Shout! Factory strengthen ties
- Little Girl Walking Dog Finds Man Tied Up in Trunk of Car in New Jersey: Witnesses, Officials
- Former Cambodian PM Ranariddh hurt in car crash; wife killed
- Argentine Peso Strengthens On Optimism Over IMF Talks
- Woman held at gunpoint, zip tied inside New Port Richey home
- 6-Year-Old Child Tied by Hands and Feet, Left Alone in NYC Home; Woman Wanted for Unlawful Imprisonment
- Apple Deepens Texas Ties, Expands Operations East and West
- Sumner Redstone Donates $700,000 to Cambodian Children's Fund
Can Tho strengthens ties with Cambodian localities have 303 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.