A judge who ruled in 2013 that the public had the right to know about the Prime Minister’s love child has now described him as a risk taker who ‘chances his arm’. Lord Dyson was one of three judges who ruled in 2013 that the press had the right to reveal that Boris Johnson had fathered a daughter outside of his marriage. The judges rejected an argument from Helen Macintyre, Mr Johnson’s former lover and the mother of the child, that the girl’s existence should be kept secret. Lord Dyson, 76, who as Master of the Rolls and Head of Civil Justice held one of the most senior judicial posts in England and Wales, added in an interview yesterday that the PM was ‘reckless in his personal life, because he’d had affairs and had children’. Lord Dyson was one of three judges who ruled in 2013 that the press had the right to reveal that Boris Johnson (pictured left) had fathered a daughter outside of his marriage with Helen Macintyre (pictured right with the child) He told Emma Barnett on BBC Radio 5: ‘I don’t know how many, but he’d had children. And I think the press was entitled to say… Read full this story
- Boris Johnson comes in like a wrecking ball! PM is let loose in a 'Get Brexit Done' JCB and smashes through a wall marked 'gridlock' as he tries to regain momentum - after polls show he could face ANOTHER hung parliament
- Boris Johnson the wrecking ball! PM is let loose in a Brexit-themed JCB and smashes through a wall marked 'gridlock' as he tries to regain momentum as polls show he could face ANOTHER hung parliament
- Arch-remainer Gina Miller's lawyer says Boris Johnson is guilty of 'worst abuse of power in at least 50 years' at Supreme Court Brexit hearing into whether PM lied to Queen about why he was suspending Parliament
- Boris Johnson admits 'it's a very tight race' as final poll shows his predicted majority has HALVED and warns that Corbyn and Sturgeon will seize power if he loses just 12 seats
- Do the deal! Poll reveals Britain wants MPs to stop the delay and back Boris Johnson today after his Brexit breakthrough
- With two days to go, Boris Johnson is in his comfort zone
- Boris Johnson says cycling on the pavement is the NAUGHTIEST thing he will 'admit to doing' ahead of the election, despite a string of well-publicised affairs and an admission that he once took COCAINE
- Bob Hawke state memorial service: Former Prime Minister farewelled in Sydney
- Who is Boris Johnson? Everything you need to know about the new British Prime Minister
- Boris Johnson warns that Britain risks sleepwalking into a coalition led by Jeremy Corbyn - 'the most extreme Left-wing candidate produced by the Labour party in a century'
Boris Johnson is a risk-taker who 'chances his arm', says judge who ruled that the public had a right to know about the Prime Minister's love child have 460 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 27, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.