Runners compete in the Kizuna Ekiden 2019 – Run for Traffic Safety in Hà Nội yesterday. Photo cand.com.vn HÀ NỘI – The Tia Chớp Xanh (Blue Fash of Lighting) team won the Kizuna Ekiden 2019 – Run for Traffic Safety which took place around Hoàn Kiếm Lake in Hà Nội yesterday. The team consisting of Đỗ Công Danh, Lò Văn Hồng, Đinh Thanh Huệ and Bàn Thanh Tuyền finished first with a total time of 45 minutes and 15 seconds across the distance of 13.7km. The annual event saw more than 1,000 athletes from the Vietnamese and Japanese police, Embassy of Japan in Việt Nam, businesses from both countries as well as people of the two countries. The event provided traffic safety knowledge and skills to protect children from traffic accidents and was part of activities to mark the 46th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Việt Nam and Japan. VNS
- Blue Jackets take win streak to Washington
- Blue Jackets extend winning streak to four
- Tarasenko has two-goal performance in Blues’ 5-2 win over Ducks
- Victorious Predators end Blues’ 7-game win streak
- Blues’ seven-game win streak snapped with 2-1 loss to Predators
- Backup or not, Blues goalie Jake Allen has turned into a brick wall
- Blue Jackets power play has come to life in the new year
- Who will win the home run race between Harper and Stanton?
- Weekend showed Blue Jackets can win more than one way
- Indy Lights champion Pigot to run part time in IndyCar with RLL Racing
Blue Flash of Lighting win Ha Noi run have 251 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.