Expert opinion: Astrologer Patrice Kamins has shared her advice for how to turn the current Mercury retrograde into a positive experience instead of a dramatic nightmare An astrologer has revealed why Mercury retrograde could actually work wonders for your self-confidence and your love life – and how you can ensure it serves as a positive force in your life, not the negative nightmare many perceive it to be. New York-based Patrice Kamins spoke to DailyMail.com about the astrological phenomenon, which began on Halloween, and ends on November 20, revealing: ‘Mercury Retrograde has a bad reputation, but I see it as an opportunity to grow and expand in consciousness.’ ‘The best way to deal with Mercury retrograde is to observe and be open to new information or a new perspective on an old situation. Enjoy the surprises, reveals and unexpected inspirations that come your way. Secrets are always revealed whether you are the communicator or the receiver.’ When it comes to love and romance, Patrice said that this Mercury retrograde is the perfect time to experiment with a new look in an attempt to ‘amplify the law of attraction’. Here, Patrice shares her expert insights into the October 31 retrograde, and how… Read full this story
- TOWIE's Chloe Sims tries a bold new look as she wears a pair of quirky glasses for socially-distanced filming
- WNBA players wear shirts urging people to vote against Atlanta Dream owner Kelly Loeffler over her objections to their BLM protests - but the US senator dismisses the criticism as 'out of control cancel culture'
- Emily Ratajkowski the blonde bombshell! Model unveils her new look after bleaching her brown locks - the first time she has EVER dyed her hair
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Samir Onkar Aka Samarth To Re-Enter The Show With A New Look!
- 'This will be the new look': LA wears black mask to tells city's residents that they MUST wear masks at all times to slow the virus spread - as he gives a press conference wearing one himself
- It's back! MTV Australia reveals Ash London and Angus O'Loughlin will host new-look Total Request Live... as the show returns after a 13-year hiatus
- Vijay Deverakonda is unrecognisable as he debuts new look with long hair and goatee, see pics
- Mohanlal's New Look Sets Social Media On Fire!
- EXCLUSIVE: Big Brother winner Chad Hurst reveals the REAL reason there was no romantic embrace with Sophie Budack at the live finale
- Steph & Dom solve your sex, love & life troubles: He’s moved in, but has turned into a skinflint!
Astrologer reveals how Mercury retrograde could improve your LOVE LIFE, as she urges people to embrace their 'inner diva' and experiment with a bold new look to find a soulmate have 417 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.