Expert opinion: Astrologer Patrice Kamins has shared her advice for how to turn the current Mercury retrograde into a positive experience instead of a dramatic nightmare An astrologer has revealed why Mercury retrograde could actually work wonders for your self-confidence and your love life – and how you can ensure it serves as a positive force in your life, not the negative nightmare many perceive it to be. New York-based Patrice Kamins spoke to DailyMail.com about the astrological phenomenon, which began on Halloween, and ends on November 20, revealing: ‘Mercury Retrograde has a bad reputation, but I see it as an opportunity to grow and expand in consciousness.’ ‘The best way to deal with Mercury retrograde is to observe and be open to new information or a new perspective on an old situation. Enjoy the surprises, reveals and unexpected inspirations that come your way. Secrets are always revealed whether you are the communicator or the receiver.’ When it comes to love and romance, Patrice said that this Mercury retrograde is the perfect time to experiment with a new look in an attempt to ‘amplify the law of attraction’. Here, Patrice shares her expert insights into the October 31 retrograde, and how… Read full this story
- Theresa May's tears, Mugabe's funeral and Tiger's triumph: News agency Reuters reveals its favourite pictures from a turbulent 2019
- 2021 Jaguar F-Type Debuts With Smoother Shape, New V8 Option
- James Cagney: Looking Backward
- The Masked Singer: Michelle Williams removes Butterfly mask after 'beautiful experience' on Fox show
- How a Virtual Reality Room Will Make Your Life as an Introvert Better
- Give her a Christmas present she'll LOVE this year! We've got gifts for the women in your life all wrapped up - from a £15 scented candle to a £140 handbag
- Caster Semenya: 'People want to stare at me, to touch me. I don't think I like being famous so much'
- Revealed: the trans military members living in fear under Trump's ban
- Has Santa ever left sexism under your Christmas tree? From gift sets and vouchers to Spanx pants and a chopping board, SARAH VINE lists the gifts men should NEVER buy for women and other writers reveal the presents that were total turkeys
- 10 Celebrities Who Will Inspire You to Take Care of Your Mental Health
Astrologer reveals how Mercury retrograde could improve your LOVE LIFE, as she urges people to embrace their 'inner diva' and experiment with a bold new look to find a soulmate have 368 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.