Friday’s Tale An apology rejected By Son Nguyen Thursday, Nov 21, 2019,20:37 (GMT+7) An apology rejectedBy Son Nguyen The culprit made an apology when questioned by the police over his brutal attack on a nurse at HCMC-based Children’s Hospital No. 1 last Saturday, but the belated remorse has been grossly rejected, not just because of the absence of sincerity in his admission to wrongdoing, but rather the painful attack on both the victim and the society. Attacks on health workers have emerged a chronic disease that needs to be given stronger prescription beyond easy-going apologies. The incident has been front-paged in the mainstream media over the past few days, and stirred public anger given the severity of the brutal act against the nurse. According to Thanh Nien, a man and his wife took their nine-year-old son to the hospital for asthma checkup, and the doctor instructed health workers to give the kid nebulizer treatment. After the first spray, the parents were told to wait for the second spray on the child minutes later. The child then climbed onto a vacant inpatient bed for a rest, and was later asked by a nurse to leave the bed for an incoming child that was in more… Read full this story
- 9 Things You Can Do to Turn a Woman's Rejection Into Complete Acceptance
- Love - The Rejection Dragon - When You Don't Want Them Or They Don't Want You
- Learning Pain's Lessons
- Getting Your Girlfriend Back - Killer Tips to Get Your Girlfriend Back
- Public Speaker? Singer? Not me! Why be Vocally Fit?
- Early Church Persecution
- Being Caught in the Rescue Triangle
- What to Do If Your Ex Boyfriend Moved on and You Want Him Back
- Why I Think It Is Wise To Make A Confession in Relationships
- Losing Yourself in the Middle of a Conversation
An apology rejected have 294 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 21, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.