Retailers say iPhone 6S Plus is the second bestselling model among Apple’s products in Vietnam. “Launched four years ago, iPhone 6S Plus remains attractive to users. It ranks second in number of products sold and third in revenue,” said Tran Duc Tin from The Gioi Di Dong, the largest mobile phone retail chain in Vietnam. iPhone 6S and 6S Plus were marketed by Apple in 2015. According to GfK, they are listed among the bestsellers in the market segment of products now priced at VND7-10 million. There are about 20 models in this segment. iPhone 6S and 6S Plus were marketed by Apple in 2015. According to GfK, they are listed among the bestsellers in the market segment of products now priced at VND7-10 million. There are about 20 models in this segment. With large screen and long battery use, iPhone 6S Plus attracts more attention than 6S. However, some experts said the life of the 6S generation won’t last long because of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Thanh Lich iPhone XR price in Vietnam plunges, now cheaper than 8 Plus iPhone XR is being offered at VND18 million at large retail chains in Vietnam. With a surprisingly low… Read full this story
- Sketch released in case of 5-year-old who disappeared from New Jersey park in September
- School AND Starbucks run! Eric and Lara Trump leave newborn daughter Carolina at home as they take two-year-old son Luke to preschool, both with large iced drinks in hand
- Florida School Teacher Gets off Scott Free after Sex with 14-Year-Old
- The Hero's Journey: 40 Year Old Virgin (2005) Deconstructed
- A Message To 40 Year Old Virgins Out There
- Does My Four Year Old Have Asperger's?
- Do You Think This 145 Year Old System Still Works Today?
- Giants: 44-Year-Old Punter Landeta Back
- Exercise Tips - How You Can Exercise After 40 Years Old
- Newly Revealed 3600-Year Old Wisdom Text Describes Extinction of the Dinosaurs
4-year-old iPhone 6S Plus still a bestseller in Vietnam have 306 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 9, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.