Last updated: Nov 21, 2019 at 11:25AM Published on: Nov 15, 2019 by CarGurus Staff With the 2019 LA Auto Show just a week away, now's the perfect time to take a quick look at some of the new models set to be unveiled in the LA Convention Center. Below we've listed a half-dozen of our favorites, plus be sure to visit the CarGurus Facebook page and CarGurus YouTube channel during the LA Show press days on November 20 th and 21 st for updates. Without further ado, here are six cars that have already piqued our interest. Ford Mustang Mach-E Two things tell you all you need to know about the faith Ford has in its all-new and all-electric SUV. First, there's the name—because you don't call something a Mustang without also inviting intense scrutiny about its heritage, positioning, and performance. Mustang it is, though, albeit with an added "Mach-E" for good measure. Second is the fact that Ford's opening press surrounding the car hasn't detailed its drivetrain or performance, but simply informed customers that it'll take pre-orders (via a deposit) the moment the live stream of the official unveiling , which will feature Idris Elba, ends on November… Read full this story
- The Startup Electric Truck Wars Start at LA Auto Show
- Audi once again pushes the envelope with headlights that are frickin lasers
- The new Queen B: Beyonce's daughter, Blue Ivy is now an award-winning songwriter
- With thrills and lights, theme park conclave back in Orlando
- Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Gets Retro First Poster
- Tesla unwraps its long-awaited pickup. It’s ... different
2019 LA Auto Show: Six Star Cars have 273 words, post on blog.cargurus.com at November 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.