Dinh Vu Polyester Plant (PVTex) resuming operations at its factory and PetroVietnam’s restarting of its group of biofuel factories are just two of many positive developments at the loss-making projects run by the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT). The Dung Quat Bio-Ethanol Plant of PetroVietnam Central Biofuels JSC Hoang Quoc Vuong, Deputy Minister of MoIT, has just announced that the biofuel factories of PetroVietnam have been restarting and will be able to sell products in March. Also in March, PVTex will re-open its factory after signing a sales contract. Within the second quarter of this year, PVTex will choose a foreign or domestic firm to collaborate and operate the whole factory. Nguyen Vu Truong Son, general director of PetroVietnam (the parent company of PVTex), said that after resuming operations at the polyester plant and agreeing on a method of co-operation, it will take 3-6 months to resume the operations of the whole of PVTex. Partners of PVTex want to solve technical barriers to importing polyester raw materials and ensure a stable power supply at DeepC Industrial Zone. Dung Quat Shipyard (DQS) is looking for an agency to settle and audit the EPC contract of its 104,000-tonne ship purchase. Additionally,… Read full this story
- JPMorgan Embarrassed Over $2 Billion in Losses [Update]
- 12 People Haven't Backed Project Eternity Yet
- National Parks Are In ‘Urgent Need’ Of Repairs, Officials Warn. It’ll Cost $12 Billion
- Charles Darwin University props up loss-making private colleges interstate
- How to 'Biohack' your way to better health: Experts reveal the FIVE things that will instantly make you look and feel better
- 'I was Photoshopped!': Kim Kardashian claims unflattering bikini snaps were digitally altered to make her look 'way worse' than she really did
- Buttigieg: Trump’s Planned July 4th Parade ‘Makes America Look Smaller’
- Sound Off: How much does pet ownership factor into a client’s decision making when looking for a property?
- The 5 Bronzers That Make Me Look Like a Tan Goddess
- “You feel really stupid and you hope the CGI team makes you look good”
12 billion dong loss making projects looking at brighter prospects have 335 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 28, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.