Players can now return to Azeroth like it was 2006: World of Warcraft Classic servers are now live. Developer Blizzard Entertainment turned back the clock on its hugely popular massively multiplayer RPG, and fans are loving it. They love it so much, some are even waiting hours in a queue to play the game. WoW Classic is the game many remembered and it has the same visuals, quests and even bugs from back when.Here’s what you need to know about WoW Classic.What’s new?The three-part dungeon Dire Maul opened its doors in the Feralas zone Tuesday. Players from level 55-60 will find a slew of monsters who carry new high-level loot for players who can make their way through it. Parties will have to start their trek through the dungeon at Dire Maul East, which is the easiest of the three sections. Dire Maul West is next and can be entered with keys or locking picking. The final section is Dire Maul North, and it contains an additional challenge for parties who want even better loot. Players can participate in a “Tribute Run,” where the goal isn’t to kill all the enemies but rather to finish off King Gordok, the leader of the Gordok… Read full this story
- WoW Classic Will Launch Summer 2019, With Unique Strategy to Capture Players
- Blizzard Will Recreate the Classic Warcraft Progression Experience on Classic Servers
- World of Warcraft Classic Is Mobbed With Returning Players
- World of Warcraft Classic launches on August 27
- Apple wows at today's unveiling of Series 4 Watch and iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
- Apple wows at unveiling of Series 4 Watch and iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
- Fire Mauls Beloved Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris
- Will Tesla change the world or go out of business? Yes.
- How Payal Kadakia Danced Her Way to a $600 Million Start-Up
- How To Get Into World Of Warcraft In 2018
WoW Classic: Dire Maul dungeon is open for business have 308 words, post on www.cnet.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.