Hanoi (VNA) – The 13th Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Customs Directors-General and Commissioners Meeting is scheduled to take place in Ha Long city in northeastern Quang Ninh province from October 9-10. The information was revealed by Deputy General Director of the General Department of Vietnam Customs Mai Xuan Thanh at a press briefing in Hanoi on October 3. The meeting aims to fulfill Vietnam’s membership obligations within the framework of ASEM, Thanh said. It is expected to witness the participation of 53 delegations led by directors-general and commissioners of customs agencies of ASEM member countries as well as Secretary General of the World Customs Organisation (WCO), and representatives of the European Union and embassies of ASEM member countries in Vietnam. In 2018-2019, ASEM customs cooperation focus on four priorities which were adopted at the 12th meeting in 2017 in Germany, namely trade facilitation and supply chain security, fight against counterfeit goods and enforcement of intellectual property rights, social and environmental protection, and community connectivity and ASEM vision. At this year’s event, the participants will deliberate these priorities to build specific action programmes to include in the ASEM customs action plan for 2020-2021. The plan will cover facilitating trade and customs procedures,… Read full this story
- Generali Vietnam launches unique customer loyalty programme VITA-Rewards
- WTO Director-General Steps Down
- WHO Director-General Tedros ‘Can Sometimes Be A Bit Naive,’ Advisers Say Of China Praise: Report
- Dr. Siegel slams 'villain' WHO director-general: How many people died because you didn't warn us?
- Coronavirus | Universal screening began on March 4, informs Directorate General of Health Services
- Marketing Institute Holds virtual Annual General Meeting amid COVID-19
- WTO Director-General Azevedo Reportedly Plans to Step Down Before Term's End in 2021
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia May 14
- Vietnam faces heavy competition in wooing businesses relocating from China
- President Ho Chi Minh, General Vo Nguyen Giap, leaders of Dien Bien Phu Campaign
Vietnam to host ASEM customs directors-general meeting have 304 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.