Cambodian Deputy Prime Minister’s activities in Vietnam Cambodian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of National Assembly-Senate Relations and Inspection Men Sam An (L) and Chairman of the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee Nguyen Thanh Phong Cambodian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of National Assembly-Senate Relations and Inspection Men Sam An has visited the Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV) in Hanoi as part of her going visit to Vietnam from October 14 to 19. Chairman of BIDV’s Board of Directors Phan Duc Tu said implementing the policy of the two countries’ governments on promoting investment, trade and tourism activities, the bank has set up commercial representative offices in the fields of finance, banking and insurance in Cambodia since 2009. BIDV is now the leading Vietnamese financial institution in direct investment activities and financial and credit cooperation in Cambodia, he added. After 10 years of establishment and development, the Bank for Investment and Development of Cambodia (BIDC), a subsidiary of BIDV, has become one of the 10 biggest commercial banks in Cambodia in terms of scale with total asset value of 795 million USD. Men Sam An said the investment activities of Vietnamese businesses in… Read full this story
- Sunderland AFC transfer news RECAP: 2017/18 accounts including £1million Martin Bain payout and steep fall in turnover released
- Vietnam observes International Day for Disaster Risk Reduction
- Murder accused mum was a 'shy, pleasant, polite, loving' mum, witnesses say
- KFC announces major changes to its kitchens – it’s good news for customers
- Irish News Ian Paisley article from 20 years ago raises eyebrows online
- Brexit has hidden our children's plight by 'dominating political agenda'
- Sky News anchor apologises after interview in which she moaned about her tenants
- Journalists: Political pressure causing media self-censorship
- Channel 4 News apologises over Jon Snow's "unscripted" white people remark
- Vietnam woman in Kim Jong-un's brother's murder to be freed on May 3
VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 18 have 304 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.