Mother sentenced to death for transporting heroin Đào Thị Hải, 51, from Lê Chân District, Hải Phòng City has been sentenced to death for illegal drug transportation. — Photo zing.vn A woman was sentenced to death by the People’s Court of northern Hải Dương Province on Tuesday after she was caught transporting more than 10 kilos of heroin, news.zing.vn reported. Đào Thị Hải, 51, from Lê Chân District, northern Hải Phòng City was stopped by police with 30 packages of the drug in her car at Hải Dương Province’s Tứ Kỳ District on May 20. Twenty six were hidden in two bags of rice and a further four packages in a backpack. Hải claimed she was paid VNĐ20 million (US$850) by an unknown man to take the drugs from northern Thái Bình Province. Her son, who was driving the car at the time, was unaware of they were carrying narcotics. Hải Dương People’s Court was told the woman had previous criminal convictions for drug use, organising gambling, gambling and not denouncing criminals. Lâm Đồng investigates forest destruction Pine trees were chopped down in Nam Hà Commune, Lâm Hà District in the central highland province of Lâm Đồng. A joint investigation… Read full this story
- Vietnam’s Cao Bang Park declared UNESCO Global Geopark
- Egypt says senior militants among 10 killed in Sinai helicopter raids
- Taiwan’s leading tea chain Ten Ren's Tea bids sudden farewell to Vietnam
- Reading between the fantasy baseball headlines
- Heartbroken husband discovers his 10-year relationship was 'a lie' after his wife admitted she was gay - and 'threw him out to move her girlfriend in'
- Channel Info for Blue Jackets & HS Football on Oct 10
- San Diego runs over Davidson, 35-10
- Four cars at JGR? Joe Gibbs Racing announces Tuesday news conference
- Lewis nets 16 as No. 17 VCU runs win streak to 10, edges Duquesne
- Vietnam pulls out of hosting Asian Games
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 10 have 326 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.