|Vietnam move up to second in World Cup qualification group|
After recording two wins over Indonesia and Malaysia, in addition with a draw over Thailand, Vietnam are currently on seven points, leaving them second in Group G.
Elsewhere, Thailand top the group after recording a 2-1 win over the UAE.
Trailing Thailand and Vietnam are the UAE, Malaysia, and Indonesia who sit third, fourth, and fifth, respectively.
In Group A, Syria are comfortable in first place after thrashing the island nation of Guam 4-0, while China fell to second after being held to a goalless draw with the Philippines.
The Philippines and the Maldives follow the top two in third and fourth place, respectively, whilst Guam sit bottom of the group rankings.
Australia are currently in control of Group B following a dominating 7-1 win over Taiwan, while Jordan are up to second after beating Nepal 3-0.
Following are Kuwait, Nepal, and Taipei (China) in third, fourth, and fifth, respectively.
Meanwhile in Group C, Iraq and Bahrain are leading the pack, with Iran and Hong Kong in third and fourth place. Cambodia are currently bottom of the group following a series of heavy defeats.
Uzbekistan top Group D, with Saudi Arabia in second. The pair are followed by Palestine, Singapore, and Yemen in third, fourth, and fifth position, respectively.
In Group E, Asian champions Qatar top the group after a 2-1 win over second-place Oman. They are followed by Afghanistan, India, and Bangladesh in third, fourth, and fifth place, respectively.
Japan are leading Group F, followed by Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Mongolia, and Myanmar.
Finally, the Republic of Korea top Group H, followed by the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea in second.
Lebanon is currently in third, with Turkmenistan and Sri Lanka below them in fourth and fifth.
- U.S. Soccer captures World Cup qualifying group in dramatic draw with Costa Rica
- Next Media owns exclusive rights to broadcast VN World Cup matches
- Cheika’s Australians to play with verve at Rugby World Cup
- Croatia's World Cup Final Run Was A Miracle
- Thailand prepares for joint bid with ASEAN to host FIFA World Cup
- Ireland vs Russia LIVE: Rugby World Cup updates as Irish make 11 changes
- South Africa vs Italy LIVE: Make or break for the Springboks as Rugby World Cup heats up
- FIFA Agrees To Infect This Summer's World Cup With Video Replay
- FC Cincinnati responds to U.S. World Cup qualifying failure
- Argentina's World Cup winner Passarella faces fraud trial