Glyphosate has been used for effective weed management around the world for more than 40 years The move has leveraged the studies the ministry (MARD) has conducted back in 2015 after the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), which belongs to the World Health Organization (WHO), announced their assessment about potential causes of blood, lung, and prostate cancer via pesticides containing glyphosate. It has also based on the verdicts from two American courts against global seeds firm Monsanto, which stated that the group’s Roundup herbicide was the important agent in causing cancer to two American men. “In order to protect human health, animals, the ecosystem and the environment, Minister of the MARD signed Decision No.1186/QD-BNN-BVTV on April 10 regarding the removal of pesticide containing glyphosate from the list of pesticides allowed for use in Vietnam,” the MARD said in today’s press statement. In Vietnam, glyphosate carries over 100 different trade names, and the decision on list removal will come into force 60 days from April 10. The roadmap allows continued usage and trading of already-imported glyphosate for up to a year. Let’s have a look on the insiders’ sentiments about the MARD’s fresh decision proposing removal of glyphosate from… Read full this story
- Vietnamese agricultural products seek ways to make inroads into Australia
- Agricultural products seek ways to make inroads into Australia
- Vietnam to set up portal to track agricultural products' origin
- Technology can raise quality of agricultural products
- Duterte OKs order on importation of agriculture products
- Binh Dinh province to host seafood, forestry and agricultural products...
- US eyes wider market in Indonesia for agriculture products
- Trading center for Hainan international tropical agricultural products inaugurated in Haikou
- Trump: China to buy more US farm, agricultural products
- Removing the risk: Product data exchange in emerging supply chain and manufacturing markets
Vietnam decides on removal of glyphosate from agricultural production have 291 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.