Companies issue $7.7b worth of bonds in nine months The nine-month value is equal to nearly 80 per cent of the total bond issuance value in 2018. The figure is also lower than the total registered value of nearly VND276.9 trillion (nearly $12 billion), which means nearly VND98 trillion bonds were unsold. In September, 28 companies made 60 issuances with total capital raised of VND19.4 trillion (excluding international bond issues). Most bonds were three-year term with total value of VND13.5 trillion. Interest rates of bonds issued in September ranged between 6 per cent and 11 per cent per annum. Banks were the main player in the bond market with total issuance value of VND14.1 trillion in September, accounting for 72.78 per cent of total market value. Real estate companies followed with VND965 billion (4.97 per cent) and securities firm with VND413 billion (2.13 per cent). Bonds issued by banks also had the lowest interest rate, averaging only 6.71 per cent per year. Some companies with big issuance value in September included Techcombank (VND5 trillion), Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VND1.7 trillion), Asia Commercial Bank (VND1.6 trillion), Sai Gon-Ha Noi Bank (VND1.45 trillion), Sovio Holdings (VND1.1 trillion), Ho Chi Minh Development… Read full this story
- Vietnam War vet lost right hand and sight in left eye, but not his zest for life
- Vietnam War vet receives VA settlement after many years
- JUST IN: Veteran suicides draw new attention after Georgia deaths
- Chief Dyer makes his Fresno mayoral run official
- Ge-Shen Corporation Berhad
- Calmly Fighting for a Nonviolent Future : Indybay
- 'The greatest broadcast in television history'
- Former owner of Long Beach hospital sentenced in kickback scheme
- Foundation announces 15 HPSD Hall of Fame members
- Global trade issues loom over Montana as wheat harvest begins
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 18 have 271 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.