RoK airline to launch route to Nha Trang in December An aircraft of Air Seoul (Photo: Yonhap news agency) Air Seoul is wholly owned by the Republic of Korea (RoK)’s Asiana Airlines Inc. Starting December 18, Air Seoul plans to offer seven flights a week to Nha Trang as it strives to strengthen services on routes to Southeast Asia to offset declining demand on Japanese routes, the company said in a statement. Since early July, RoK airlines have halted or reduced services on their Japanese routes, while expanding flights on non-Japanese ones after the neighbouring country implemented export restrictions of key materials to the RoK./. Banks forecast strong performance despite credit slowdown Most domestic credit institutions and foreign banks’ branches in Vietnam expect their business performance in 2019 to be better than last year despite the predicted slowdown in credit growth, according to the State Bank of Vietnam’s latest survey released late last week. In the survey, which covered all domestic and foreign banks in the country, some 91 percent of credit institutions forecast their pre-tax profits in 2019 to grow against last year, whereas 3 percent expected them to remain unchanged. A majority of the credit institutions participating in… Read full this story
- Fox Business News Followed by Live Prayer?
- The 10 Best Deals of October 15, 2019
- Integrate Your Spiritual Purpose Into Your Business!
- Online Business Directory - Facilitating Better Connection
- Air Rocket Artillery Units In The Vietnam War
- The Characteristics of the Australian Business
- The Case of Thai Joint Venture With Japanese Partner in Construction Business
- A Business Woman's Response to Alistair Darlings' 2008 UK Budget
- Don't Be an Economic Casualty - Recession Proof Your Business
- How To Survive and Thrive in a Recession - 16 Tips For Businesses
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 15 have 278 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.