In response to this development, VietinBank is proud to be granted the award “Best Foreign Exchange Provider” in Vietnam for 02 consecutive years by the prestigious world finance magazine Global Finance. Top of leading Bank in Foreign Exchange Market With the orientation promoting the foothold of VietinBank in the Foreign Exchange market as well as applying a lot of synchronous and effective business solutions, the Foreign Exchange operation of VietinBank achieves good results and gains strong growth, being one of the two leading banks in Vietnam Foreign Exchange market. In terms of Foreign Exchange turnover and market share, for the time being, VietinBank is leading the way in the interbank market as well as being one of the two largest banks about market share in the first market with market share accounting 13 – 15%. By the end of 2018, Foreign Exchange turnover ramped up more than 260% and profit went up by 300% compared to the year 2012. Up to August 2019, Foreign Exchange turnover of VietinBank continued being in the Top 2. Regarding customers and trading partners, VietinBank is considered as big and prestigious partner of many customers as well as domestic and foreign organizations in the Foreign… Read full this story
- Foreign exchange reserves hit 63.5 billion USD
- China's foreign exchange reserves fall 1.5% to $3.06 trillion in March
- Foreign exchange reserves decline by $902 mn to $474.66 bn
- Will this new platform for retail foreign exchange customers benefit you?
- German foreign ministry appreciates Vietnam’s support in COVID-19 fight
- Foreign media highlight Vietnam's economic achievements
- List compiled to help stranded foreign tourists in Vietnam return home
- ITC earns Rs 4,673 crore in foreign exchange in 2018-19
- RBI eases access to domestic foreign exchange derivative markets
- PWC fined Rs 230 crore for Foreign Exchange Management Act violation
VietinBank, the Best Foreign Exchange Provider in Vietnam have 276 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.